Saturday, May 16, 2009

Almost a whole month with no posting

Only three posts last month and this is barely my first one for May. Is something like this just common, or am I just another blog deserter? Or am I just short on ideas to express--I say this is all I am. I check my blog list each day and don't always see others posting anything new. So I guess I am not alone. I'm the kind of person who likes to write but often has trouble coming up with ideas to write about. But every writer has that trouble. I believe at one point I'd wanted to become a writer, but that never happened and now I envy anyone who has become one and gotten published. I believe it's too late for me. I used to write when I was younger and have no clue what happened to all that I'd written. Only recently did I begin reading more than I once did. Perhaps if I tried, I could begin writing again?

No comments: