Thursday, October 14, 2010

Halloween Episodes: Friends: "The One With the Halloween Party"

Back to my episodes posts.  I've been trying to locate this on Youtube, but can't find it the full episode.  I guess I'm gonna have to put the disc in the Netflix queue, nearly a year after I first rented it.  I only queued Disc One of Season 8 (2001-2002) and am not sure if I want to queue all the discs, pushing everything already in the queue back four spaces.  My local Fox station airs "friends" reruns in a late-night slot.  Needless to say, since I have to be at work early in the morning I never get to see them unless I wake up in the middle of the night.  They passed Season 8 awhile ago.   Last year, on the early morning hours of October 31, they reran the Halloween episode along with Halloween eps of "Malcolm in the Middle" and "South Park" (both of which the station no longer carries as far as I have seen).  I'd been out at the karaoke bar and got home when they were halfway through the "Friends" episode, making me glad I'd rented the DVD just 11 days earlier.

Meanwhile, here is the synopsis from tv.com.

I loved seeing Rachel giving out the candy because she's beginning to have motherly instincts and how she showed up as "a woman who bought an expensive dress she won't be able to wear in a few months" (when her pregnancy started showing).  Monica had asked everyone to wear costumes.

Monica thinks Joey didn't dress up either, but Joey says he's dressed as Chandler.

Below are images from the episode:

1080689077_1011.jpg


6334898_std.jpg



EDIT: I just added Disc One of Season 8 to slot one of my Netflix queue.

No comments: