Saturday, December 24, 2011

12 Days Till Christmas Countdown #12

Well, it's Christmas Eve and I'm just waiting to go to my family's Christmas Eve dinner and present game tonight.  Been home most of the day, Since the stores I usually browse on Saturday are either closed or crowded today.  I made sure to get everything I knew I needed yesterday afternoon so as not to face the crowds at the stores today.  In order to get out of the house for a while I walked across the street to the liquor store to pick up a holiday lottery ticket.  Just like the other day, I did not win, but it was fun. And unlike the other day, I did not even come close to winning anything this time.  But it was still fun to try.

Just want to wish everyone a Happy Christmas Eve and Merry Christmas tomorrow.

No comments: