Saturday, October 5, 2013

Pumpkin Spice M&Ms




OK, now here's my blog on the Pumpkin Spice M&Ms.  I picked up some of these along with the Candy Corn M&Ms at Target on Wednesday.  I'd read somewhere (can't seem to remember where) that these tasted more like spice than like pumpkin.  Well, I finally tried these today and have to say I agree. Can you even get candy to taste like pumpkin.  I've never eaten pumpkin, so I don't know what it should taste like. But it sure doesn't sound very good.  I think I prefer the Candy Corn M&Ms now.  I may try to get more of those before the season is up, but think I will pass on more of the Pumpkin Spice ones.

Now if only those elusive Black Cat Peeps will just turn up somewhere.


1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

I liked them both, but yeah, they are way more "spice" than "pumpkin". The candy corn ones tasted like the Cadbury Mini Eggs that come out at Easter time.