Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Seasonal Fun In the Sun Reading Challenge

Since this is for the summer only, I thought I could squeeze in a few books. It began on May 1 and I have read one book already that is set in the summer. There are no required levels, so I will try to get at least five books between now and the end of August.  Click here to sign up and see more details.



Something happens to me when it starts getting hot out. Sure I want to slip on my flip flops, go swimming, and drink some iced lattes but what I really get in the mood for is reading a certain genre of books that are about fun in the sun! So I'm hosting a seasonal challenge specifically for these books.

My books for this challenge:
  1. Savannah Breeze--Mary Kay Andrews
  2. The Girl Who Chased the Moon--Sarah Addison Allen
  3. The Weekenders--Mary Kay Andrews
  4. The Summer Girls--Mary Alice Monroe
  5. The Summer Wind--Mary  Alice Monroe
  6. On the Count of Three--Maureen Johnson
  7. Summerland--Elin Hilderbrand
  8. Firefly Lane--Kristin Hannah
  9. Fly Away--Kristin Hannah
  10. The Summer of the Swans--Betsy Byars
Challenge completed on August 17

No comments: