Friday, September 30, 2016

Decided on One More Challenge for Next Year

As I said in this post, I am choosing to do offer my Literary Loners Reading Challenge again next year and will be doing two new ones: The Memoir Reading Bingo and the Epistolary Reading Challenge. I'd said even earlier that I didn't plan on hosting more than three challenges next tear, but when I was doing research for suggestions, I saw a great deal of memoirs and epistolary novels that fall into the category of humor.  I'd considered doing a humor reading challenge as well, and have come to a decision to do so. I've never seen one offered, so I think I should start one myself. Four challenges might seem like a lot, but there really is not much work involved in hosting a book challenge.

I'm still working on the Loners, Memoir and Epistolary challenge posts and hope to get them up by the end of October at the earliest. I will begin writing the post for the Humor challenge as well. Stay tuned.

funny-books-thinner-talking-appendix-comic

2 comments:

Sandra Cox said...

Sounds like you are going to be busy.
Have a great weekend, Jamie.

Stephanie Faris said...

I love that you challenge yourself. That's important in everything we do!