Friday, December 30, 2016

2017 Creativity Reading Challenge

I decided to try this one because I think it goes well with my writing and because I'm trying to come up with ideas for my work's art class. Since there are no levels, I will try to get at least five books. Sign up here.


I am dedicating 2017 to becoming more creative in my life! In order to do that I need some inspiration. I decided to create the Creativity Reading Challenge to help inspire me.

This challenge is about reading books on creativity, art, crafts, writing, film making, photography, cosmetology, DIY, cooking, and any other topic that helps you live a more creative life.

To get you started, here is a list of my Top Ten Books on Creativity.

The Rules:

  • This challenge begins January 1, 2017 and ends Dec 31, 2017. 
  • You may sign up anytime during the year. 
  • I won't be creating different levels. Read as little or as many books as you want.
  • Books may be nonfiction, memoir, how to, self help, coffee table books, instructional, picture books, and even fictional if they are about people who are creative.
  • You may include books of any format including traditional books, ebooks, or audiobooks
  • You may reread books. 
  • Books may count towards other reading challenges.

My books for this one:

No comments: